SACC is a close knit groups of 8 friends, all of whom lived in Sector-22 Noida. Chitra, Nalini, Rama, Sundar,Suresh, Padma, Raja and Arun. This is their home on the net.By the way, what is SACC? It stands for Social Activity and Creativity Centre, a club run by these folks.

Friday, May 19, 2006

A Symphony of roses;

Nalini dear,

A Symphony of roses;
Sweet perfume in the air.
Carried upon wings of love
Heartfelt wishes I want to share.
I wish you sunshine each day
To warm you head to toe,
Peace and perfect harmony
To follow you wherever you go.
I wish you nothing but good things,
For you truly do deserve the best!
As far as people go, I hope you know
You are head and shoulders above the
rest!
Have a Very Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger chitra said...

b4, i become another kavya, let me tell you i picked it up from a site. Well the writer 's name was not mentioned.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home